Lunch and Learn: “HOW TO WIN AT TRIAL” Second Half
February 19 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree – $25
THE MONMOUTH BAR ASSOCIATION WILL PRESENT THE SECOND HALF OF “HOW TO WIN AT TRIAL” LUNCH AND LEARN SEMINAR ON:
Wednesday, February 19, 2020 from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m.
Judge Thornton’s Courtroom, 307W
Price: $25.00 (INCLUDES LUNCH AND 1.5 CREDITS)
JUDGES AND LAW CLERKS: FREE
Honorable Ronald L. Reisner, J.S.C., Retired
Of counsel, Scarinci Hollenbeck, Red Bank
• Why do I have to play defense?
• Where do I start?
• Why is the legal charge to the jury so complex?
• Why does every trial suddenly become difficult?
• Why are the rules of evidence such a roadblock?
• Why does my cross-examination backfire?
• How can I destroy the other side’s expert?
• How can I find out how to be a better trial lawyer?
• How do I move in and out of the courtroom?
• Can I make the jury like me?
• Voir dire – use it
• The judge blew that call – now what?
• I need and want to object but how and when?
• Social media alert
• Why do I feel like I am burning up with emotion during the trial?
• How do I look at the jury?
Reservations are mandatory to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.5 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0.0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism, and 1.5 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law, criminal trial law, worker’s compensation law and/or matrimonial law.